Saturday, April 4, 2009

1st week of April


this week...

monday blues....

tuesday presentation...

wednesday dinner..dissapointment..

thursday..nothing special..

friday.. test n a fight...

i think this week is most terrible week for me..

i had PMS maybe n too much works therefore i easily get piss off...

PMS please dont do this to me..

Works.. stress wif my group assignment n all the quizzes n tests..

im sorry my dear.. i hope u understand..

im a bit sensitive lately...u r very important in my life..

please dont go anywhere i need u rite now..

i know dat u r reading this since u r my no 1 reader...

i know i hv been selfish coz only thinkin bout my problems..

we make things works ok...

we fix it together ok...

after all 4 years every single things dat u done for me

ur sacrifice are very precious...

thank you for being a bf dat really loves me..

i love u sayang...thanks...




2 comments:

  1. sweet....=) terharu i taw...hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu.....alololo...thomei thomeinye die..
    go go gadget fida....=)

    ReplyDelete