Friday, March 20, 2009

7 reasons and hello

Let me start with Bismillahirahmanirrahim...
Actually i have been thinkin for a long time to create a blog but dont have time to do it..
But then hari ni merupakan hari bersejarah 20th march 2009 terciptalah blog ku ini..
Reasons why i create a blog:
1. Some people said dat blogging is like writing a diary so right now i really need diary to let go all my feelings through this..
2. I online almost everyday..
3. I know all of you would like to know bout me...hehehehe...perasan..
4. I hope i can share interesting information with all of you
5. Buat business kat blog ni maybe..
6. Housemate insist to do it..
7. I found out that this is interesting n fun to do since i dont have any hobbies right now..
so the journey will start now..
enjoy..
love fida...

2 comments: